Nightmare Mundane functions on 3 Stat groups – Physical, Social, and Mental. There is also negative stats, which can be found here
- Speed – Straightforward. This is your movement speed and accompanies the Skills Agility and Dodge
- Strength – Also straightforward. This is your ability to lift or move objects, and accompanies the Skills Melee and Athletics.
- Stamina – This is how many hits you can take, and accompanies the Skills Endurance and Fortitude. It also lends to your Space Stat.
- Presence – This is basically the aura of authority you exude, and accompanies the Skills Intimidate and Command.
- Charisma – See Bard. This accompanies the Skills Charm and Diplomacy.
- Appeal – This is a mixture of your physical appeal (looks, body language) and your intrinsic appeal (Your usual attitude). It accompanies the Skills Seduce and Rally.
- Cunning – This stat is similar to Wits in other systems. It accompanies the Puzzle and Bluff Skills.
- Wisdom – Wisdom is a deeper knowledge, often brought on by age or experience. Perception and Research accompany this stat.
- Intellegence – If I need to explain this, you don’t need this stat. This accompanies the Skills Knowledge and Medicine.